Monday, June 14, 2010

and we all got a million bug bites.

My sister and her family came all the way from Indiana to see us! And for the record, she probably has the cutest kids you've ever seen/talked to. My favorite story from this visit is probably when a bunch of Naomi's friend came running to look at Annabel in amazement. Naomi was running behind them, yelling, "Would you like to pet her?! You can if you want! Go ahead, pet her! She'll let you! She's very nice." hmm... interesting... i thought Bella was a baby, not a chihuahua.
But anyways, we all went down to Arch Canyon and played in the creek and ate hummus until we wanted to die, and the bugs ate us until they probably wanted to die.
Blogger isn't letting me upload very well, so one picture will have to be all for this post. But, isn't that the cutest baby you've ever seen?
p.s. my sister made me the cutest shirt you've ever seen while she was here. I'll try to post pictures later. I really just need my sister to move here already. I'm suffering horribly from withdrawals.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. that is the cutest story ever! i love it! i love your nieces and your sister. :) and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAH. I laughed out loud at that story. This is why blogs are good. Through out life I've always heard parents talk about the cute things their kids did/said and then say "I better be sure and write that down." Or "Make sure you write that one down." And well, as for my childhood, my mom remembers like 2 cute stories. And we all know I was FULL of cuteness. Of course. Anyways, blogs really are great. The little ones will grow up and love reading about the funny things they did and even more, love that they made their loved ones laugh histerically and fall in love with them even more.
    You following me? Cause I'm totally rambling.
    Bah. Anywhoo.
    Cute story. Cute pics.
    OH! I also meant to say this. My mum and I always enjoy/comment on how cute the boys are with their nieces and nephews. We get such a kick out of watching Dallon and Josh play with those little girls. It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just move here to Indiana. We've got Notre Dame, Chris Badger, lots of rain, a swimming pool for you to teach swimming lessons, and US. Your four favorite females.

    ReplyDelete