Tuesday, November 17, 2009

back in school they never taught us what we needed to know

I just found this old journal entry.
Dramatic? yes.
Hilarious? absolutely.

"Tonight i went over to Uncle Dan's house with Josh. When we got there i just went in the girls room and was talking to them cause i was still mad at kevin. then after like ten minutes he came in and was like 'i'm glad you're here, i was just going over to your house. I made you something.' so then he hands me this can of chili with a bow and a note on it. Then while walking out the door he said 'I love ya.' Here's what the note said :
'Annie,
Hey thanks for always being so CHILL, (note: arrow pointing towards "chil" in chili), and for always being here and supporting me, I was out of line and regret what i said. I was being such a jerk and promise not to do it again. Sorry again. I hope you can forgive me!
Love, Kevin'
How could i resist that? so i went and told him that i forgive him and we had a group hug so now everything is chill. Thank heavens."

Sometimes, I'm embarrassed that I was ever this dramatic. But... I get over it quickly cause guess what? It's entertainment now.


oh... &&&
Look at this baby :)

2 comments:

  1. heyheyheyhey...i remember when this went down. why? cause im your best friend and i know everything. fact. loveee your bum. bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. cute story.
    That needs to be told at a Kevin roast in 30 years. I wish I had cousins like that:(
    Well, I do... just not in Monti.

    your niece is cute.
    i'd be careful.
    she's amber alert worthy.

    ReplyDelete