Tuesday, August 18, 2009

blue mountain, you're azure deep.

so... i can't stop thinking about how much I love this place i call home.
and i kinda wish i could write like Molly so i could really express this. but i'm gonna give it a go.
i love the road between Monticello and Blanding. the fact that i know every turn, every spot that has lots of deer, every cool little nook in the canyons, everything.
i love that two of my dearest friends live within a 100 yards of me.
i love laying on Molly's bed making bracelets and discussing life. and the fact that her family loves me a lot. oh and... i'm gonna go off on a tangent here. i love her family too. Jake's country music obsession, which i just learned about, is amazing. absolutely fantastic. Matt's amazing spirit in my substitute primary class, and the fact that him and Loren were the only ones that weren't testing my patience. Brother Freestone's amazing gospel doctrine lessons that sometimes get a little out of hand with the George Wyther's..... then there is Sister Freestone. My mother and her love each other, and she is so quick to tell me how much she loves me. i love it. anyone who tells me how much they love me all the time is high on my list of favorite people ever. They are a good family. And.. ok. i LOVE molly. look at my facebook profile. we're married. that's a big love. i'm gonna save this mushy gushy stuff for another post though.
moving on.
i love the way my house feels. Clean and good smelling and anxiety-free.
i love hearing my dad's strong singing voice singing silly nonsense songs all day.
i love driving the Loyds Lake road with the windows down and the music blaring.
i love the traditions that we all share. like the fair and the 4th and 24th.
i love that we all genuinely care and know all about each other.
i love walking around barefoot all day long.
i love just showing up at my friends homes unannounced and having it be perfectly normal. well... maybe not perfectly.. but pretty normal?
i love the dry air.
i love the clean water.
i love skinny d in the lake.
i love dancing in the rain at monticello lake.
i love woody's ice cream.
i love shopping at BMF.
i love gift shopping with my mom at the pharmacy.
i love buckaroo sports.

i love it all.
whoever marries me is going to have to agree.

3 comments:

  1. Annie! This is adorable. You made my day.

    We love you! I love you!
    I love Monticello too. It's hard to admit.... but I do.

    Especially when you are home.
    I will miss you so much this fall/spring.
    Summer couldn't come too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. :) You will find a guy who loves it too I am sure. I am glad Molls posted this on her blog b/c now I found yours. I will be reading from now on! If you get bored and need another blog to read check mine out. www.lifeofstevi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete